Clerk-Recorder Forms

Note: The Recorder’s Office is prohibited from giving any legal advice and cannot assist the public in the preparation of legal documents. If you have any questions concerning which document form is appropriate to your transaction, or are in need of assistance in the preparation of that document, consult an attorney or obtain other professional advice. If you have any questions regarding the recording process, you may call (707)445-7593 or Toll free at (888) HUMB-REC.  Marriage Officiant Instructions

Customer Satisfaction Survey

Drop Box Forms

Vital Records