Sheriff Mike Downey is pleased to announce the swearing in ceremony for nine new Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office employees. The new employees and their positions are as follows:
1. Bryon Franco – Deputy Sheriff II
2. Tanner McCutchan – Deputy Sheriff I
3. Patrick Del Rosario – Correctional Deputy II
4. Davin Twitchell – Correctional Deputy I
5. Bryan Lee – Administrative Analyst
6. Susan Garcia – Emergency Communications Dispatcher
7. Rob Patton – Animal Control Facilities Manager
8. Alisa Cudney – Senior Legal Office Assistant
9. Sierra O’Leary – Animal Shelter & Care Attendant I
These new employees are the direct results of Measure Z funding to increase the staffing levels for the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office. The Sheriff’s Office is committed to providing competent, effective, and responsive public safety services to the citizens of Humboldt County.
If you have questions about current job openings please contact Human Resources at (707) 476-2349, or visit their website www.humboldtgov.org/317/Human-Resources. Multiple open positions are made possible through funding from Measure Z.