Road & Equipment Maintenance 


The Road & Equipment Maintenance Division contains two sections:

The Road Maintenance Section performs routine maintenance for all County roads and bridges. The Division also provides disaster response during storms and other emergency events. This provides safe roads for the citizens of Humboldt County.

The Equipment Maintenance Section provides competitive procurement, maintenance and disposal of road construction equipment to ensure safe operating equipment.The heavy equipment maintenance garage maintains 120 pieces of heavy equipment, plus approximately 100 pieces of support equipment, primarily serving the Road Maintenance Section. The heavy equipment shop also manages a storehouse of parts. 

Submit a Request for Service/Report a Pothole