- County Homepage
- Human Resources
The Human Resources Department includes Personnel, Payroll and Risk Management functions, including:
- Administering Benefit Programs
- Administering Bi-Weekly Payroll
- Administering Contracts with Employee Organizations
- Administering County Insurance and Liability Programs
- Conducting Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance Activities
- Conducting Employee Relations Process
- Ensuring Equal Employment
- Keeping Employee Records
- Maintaining County Salary Plans
- Processing Workers’ Compensation
See what days county offices are closed.
Information about County-provided employee benefits as well as voluntary benefits.
Find a list of the stages you will go through for employment with the county.
Information about job opportunities with Humboldt County
Information about bargaining units, compensation plans, salary tables, and merit system rules
Risk Management Division
Explore the responsibilities of the risk management division.
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
This page is dedicated to the county's Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion activities and resources.