FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I get an early termination from probation?
If you are on adult probation and you want to be terminated from probation early you must have completed all requirements of probation such as treatment programs and community service work, have all fines, fees, and restitution paid in full and not have any negative law enforcement contact for a period of 1 year. If you meet the above requirement you will need to contact your attorney and have a court hearing scheduled. The court will determine at the hearing whether or not you will get terminated from probation early.

If you are on juvenile probation you will not have a set probation term. However, to expedite termination of probation you will need to complete all requirements of probation, and pay all fines and restitution in full.

Show All Answers

1. Can I find out who is on probation?
2. Do I have a warrant?
3. Where is Juvenile Delinquency Court held, and when?
4. Can I get a copy of a probation report?
5. What is the difference between adult formal supervised probation and "court probation"?
6. How can I get an early termination from probation?
7. What are my rights to possess firearms if I'm on probation?
8. What can I do with an out-of-control teen?
9. What is the difference between adult probation, adult parole, and Post Release Community Supervision?
10. How do I get my adult record expunged, get a certificate of rehabilitation, and a pardon?
11. How do I get my juvenile records sealed?
12. When can my child come home from Juvenile Hall?
13. Can I vote while on parole, probation, post release community supervision (PRCS) or mandatory supervision?