FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

Where is Juvenile Delinquency Court held, and when?
Currently, most Juvenile Delinquency Court cases are heard in the Northern California Regional Facility conference room beginning at 1:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday. The Regional Facility conference room is located behind Humboldt County Probation Department at 2002 Harrison Avenue in Eureka.

When arriving for court, please be prepared to wait until your case is called. It is possible this wait may extend into the later morning hours. There is seating and bathroom facilities in the Regional Facility lobby. You must be present at the time your case is called. It is also possible that after an appearance before the court you will be directed to see a probation officer at the main Probation Department, located in front of the Regional Facility.

Juvenile Delinquency Court cases that are calendared for 8:30 a.m. are held on the 2nd floor of the Courthouse, located at
825 5th St.
Eureka, CA 95501.

Show All Answers

1. Can I find out who is on probation?
2. Do I have a warrant?
3. Where is Juvenile Delinquency Court held, and when?
4. Can I get a copy of a probation report?
5. What is the difference between adult formal supervised probation and "court probation"?
6. How can I get an early termination from probation?
7. What are my rights to possess firearms if I'm on probation?
8. What can I do with an out-of-control teen?
9. What is the difference between adult probation, adult parole, and Post Release Community Supervision?
10. How do I get my adult record expunged, get a certificate of rehabilitation, and a pardon?
11. How do I get my juvenile records sealed?
12. When can my child come home from Juvenile Hall?
13. Can I vote while on parole, probation, post release community supervision (PRCS) or mandatory supervision?