FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

Who can open a child support case?

Anyone who is the legal parent or guardian of a child where one or both of the parents does not live in the home with the child can request services to establish and enforce Paternity, Child Support and Medical Support for the child.  For more information, or to open a case in Humboldt or Trinity County, go to Open A Child Support Case.

Show All Answers

1. Where are you located and how can I contact you?
2. How do I make a payment?
3. How do I check payments sent to me?
4. Who can open a child support case?