Thirteen new cases of COVID-19 were reported in Humboldt County today, bringing the total number of county residents who have tested positive for the virus to 4,266.
Three Pfizer vaccination clinics, including one at Eureka High School, are scheduled over the next two weeks. All county residents age 12 and older can sign up to receive this vaccine at MyTurn.ca.gov. Appointments are encouraged but not required.
- Thursday, May 27, 2 to 6 p.m. — College of the Redwoods, 7351 Tompkins Hill Road, Eureka
- Wednesday, June 2, 2 to 6 p.m. — College of the Redwoods, 7351 Tompkins Hill Road, Eureka
- Saturday, June 5, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. — Eureka High School, 1915 J Street, Eureka
A second-dose clinic for those getting vaccinated at Eureka High is scheduled for Saturday, June 26, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the school.
A parent or guardian must accompany children ages 12 and up to a vaccination clinic, in addition to providing written consent in person. Residents are encouraged to call the Joint Information Center with questions at 707-441-5000.
The 12 to 15 age group has been added to the Vaccine Data Dashboard, with 989 total doses administered to the age group. Other vaccine data highlights include:
- 40.1% of the county’s total population is fully vaccinated
- 48.7% of the total population has received at least one dose
- 45.8% of the eligible population age 12 and older is fully vaccinated
- 55.6% of the eligible population has received at least one dose.
View the Humboldt County Data Dashboard online at humboldtgov.org/dashboard, or go to humboldtgov.org/DashboardArchives to download today’s data.
For the most recent COVID-19 information, visit cdc.gov or cdph.ca.gov. Local information is available at humboldtgov.org or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 707-441-5000.
Sign up for COVID-19 vaccination: MyTurn.ca.gov
Check for vaccine availability at a local pharmacy: Vaccines.gov
Local COVID-19 vaccine information: humboldtgov.org/VaccineInfo
Humboldt County COVID-19 Data Dashboard: humboldtgov.org/Dashboard
Follow us on Facebook: @HumCoCOVID19
Humboldt Health Alert: humboldtgov.org/HumboldtHealthAlert