News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/21/2017 10:51:50 AM to 3/31/2017 5:05:02 PM.
Road Conditions Updates
Posted on: January 21, 2017
[ARCHIVED] Road Conditions 1/21/2017 11:00 am http://humboldtgov.org/roads
- Steelhead Road - slide PM .40
- Centerville Road – closed by beach
- Shelter Cove Road – open
- Bald Hills and Horse Mountain – not plowed, chains required
- Upper Cappell Road - open
- Shively Road - tree down PM 7, controlled traffic
- Zane Road – flooded
- Greenwood Heights- AT&T will reopen for the weekend and close again Monday morning.
- Crosby Road - open, slide cleared
- Palmer Blvd. - Slide near Page Way
- Kneeland Road - Slide 1/2 mile up from Freshwater Park.
- Wildcat section of Mattole – reopened
- Friday Ridge – open
- Brannon Mountain Road – plowed, open
- McCaan Bridge - closed, under water
- Eel River Drive - open, slippery
- Hookton And Eel River - closed, flooded
- Hookton and Tompkins Hill - flooded
- Old Arcata at Jacoby Creek - flooded
- Cannibal Island Road - flooded, closed from Cock Robin to Crab Park.
- Berta Rd- flooded
- Elk River Road - flooded
- Graham Rd- flooded
- Howard Heights- flooded
- Coffee Creek- closed
- Meridian - closed between Centerville and Port Kenyon
- Blue Slide - open
- Port Kenyon – closed between California and Market.
- Bair Road - 6 inches snow, chains required