FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

Where do I need to go to register?
For arson, narcotic, and sex offenders, registration is available at the main station in Eureka Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 8 a.m. to Noon. To register at the Garberville station, please call (707) 923-2761. To register at the McKinleyville station call (707) 839-3857.

Show All Answers

1. What is the phone number for the Records Division?
2. When can I have my Live Scan fingerprints taken?
3. How much does Live Scan fingerprinting cost?
4. How can I obtain my criminal History?
5. Do I have a warrant?
6. Where do I need to go to register?
7. How do I request records/research?
8. What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?
9. What if this happened in another city? Can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system?
10. What if this happened on a state Freeway?
11. What is a known suspect?