FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I have my criminal record expunged?

The answer depends on the crime and the sentence imposed by the judge. Please contact your attorney to address this question. The District Attorney's Office does not initiate or handle expungement requests.

Show All Answers

1. I was cited and released by the police. Can you tell me if the District Attorney's Office filed charges against me?
2. I am a defendant in a case, and I can't seem to get in touch with my lawyer. Can I speak to your office?
3. Can the District Attorney's Office help me clear up a felony warrant I have against me?
4. How do I go about getting my gun or property returned?
5. How can I have my criminal record expunged?
6. I am seeking a pardon from the Governor and am required to notify the District Attorney's Office of my request. To whom and where do I mail my notice?