FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I view County records?

County records are maintained by individual departments. Additional information can be found on the Public Records page.

Show All Answers

1. Does the County Counsel give legal advice to members of the public?
2. I have suffered personal injury or property damage, which I believe was caused by the County or one of its employees. How do I go about collecting for my damages?
3. Can I serve a lawsuit against the County by serving the County Counsel?
4. How can I view County records?
5. Can I speak with the Interim County Counsel, Scott Miles, as his name is listed at the top of the paperwork I received?
6. I would like a copy of the Humboldt County Code. Can I get it from the County Counsel’s Office?