Effective Jan. 1, 2021, all COVID-19 compliance activities will be handled by the jurisdiction in which violations are alleged to occur. The COVID-19 Compliance Tip Line, which has been operated by the Humboldt County Emergency Operations Center’s Joint Information Center, will be shut down Jan. 1.
Examples of reportable violations include a lack of employee masking, businesses operating when they should be closed and large community gatherings.
Members of the public who wish to report a potential violation may call the appropriate county or city office directly. Those jurisdictions are:
- City of Arcata 707-822-5953
- City of Blue Lake 707-668-5655
- City of Eureka 707-441-4203
- City of Fortuna 707-725-1435
- City of Ferndale 707-786-4224
- City of Rio Dell 707-764-5642
- City of Trinidad 707-677-0223
- Unincorporated county locations 707-476-2429
For more information about current status of business operations, visit humboldtgov.org or Blueprint for a Safer Economy at covid19.ca.gov/safer-economy/.
Local COVID-19 vaccine information: humboldtgov.org/vaccineinfo,
Humboldt County COVID-19 Data Dashboard: humboldtgov.org/dashboard,
Follow us on Facebook: @HumCoCOVID19,
Twitter: @HumCoCOVID19, and
Humboldt Health Alert: humboldtgov.org/HumboldtHealthAlert