Humboldt County residents are encouraged to participate in a virtual town hall meeting regarding the local response to COVID-19 on Monday, March 30, 2020 from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
The community can watch this town hall meeting live at:
The town hall will be available for viewing following the event at:
Community questions can be submitted Prior to the event:
During the event:
The following local officials will be present to accept questions during this event:
- Connie Beck, Humboldt County Department of Health & Human Services Director
- Estelle Fennell, Humboldt County District 2 Supervisor
- Dr. Teresa Frankovich, Humboldt County Health Officer
- William Honsal, Humboldt County Sheriff
- Michele Stephens, Humboldt County Public Health Director
This event will be moderated by North Coast Journal News Editor Thadeus Greenson.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit cdc.gov or cdph.ca.gov. Local information is available at humboldtgov.org or during business hours by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 707-441-5000.
Follow us on Facebook: @HumCoCOVID19,
Twitter: @HumCoCOVID19, and
Humboldt Health Alert: humboldtgov.org/HumboldtHealthAlert