FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

Show All Answers

1. Does the County Counsel give legal advice to members of the public?
2. I have suffered personal injury or property damage, which I believe was caused by the County or one of its employees. How do I go about collecting for my damages?
3. Can I serve a lawsuit against the County by serving the County Counsel?
4. How can I view County records?
5. Can I speak with the Interim County Counsel, Scott Miles, as his name is listed at the top of the paperwork I received?
6. I would like a copy of the Humboldt County Code. Can I get it from the County Counsel’s Office?