Clam Beach County Park
- Beach access
- Parking at North Lot, South Lot, and along Clam Beach Drive
- Beach access mat located at the North Lot allows individuals with disabilities to travel from the parking lot to the high tide line of the beach
- Access to Hammond Trail at South Parking Lot
- Campground (13 sites, 2 ADA Accessible sites, first-come/first-serve, three-night maximum, no showers)
- $30 camping fee
- No day-use fee
- Accessible beach wheelchairs: available by reservation.
- Popular for beachcombing, clamming, horseback riding, wildlife viewing
- Adjacent to Little River State Beach (managed by California State Parks)
7 1/2 miles north of Arcata (near McKinleyville) off HWY 101 (exit Clam Beach Park off-ramp).