Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Public Works

  1. ADA Access Service Request for County Maintained Roads

    This form is used to notify the Department of accessibility issues on County maintained roads. If the issue is located in an... More…

  2. Pothole Complaint Form
  1. Annual Encroachment Permit Holder Project Notification Form & Emergency Work Notification Form

    Holders of an Annual Encroachment Permit (AKA "Special Permit") shall notify the Department when performing work in the County right of... More…

  2. Traffic Signal / Street Light Complaint Form