FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I request records/research?
There are 2 methods available to you:
  • You can fill out a request at the main station in Eureka or at the Garberville or McKinleyville Stations. We will also accept a fax or written request by mail and email.
  • Or you can print a copy of the request form (PDF) and fax, mail, email, or bring it in to any of our offices.
We have 7 to 10 days to review your request to determine if the records requested are releasable. The fee is $35.

Show All Answers

1. What is the phone number for the Records Division?
2. When can I have my Live Scan fingerprints taken?
3. How much does Live Scan fingerprinting cost?
4. How can I obtain my criminal History?
5. Do I have a warrant?
6. Where do I need to go to register?
7. How do I request records/research?
8. What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?
9. What if this happened in another city? Can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system?
10. What if this happened on a state Freeway?
11. What is a known suspect?