FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have a warrant?
The Humboldt County Sheriff's Office can be contacted to find out if you have an active warrant for your arrest. Warrant information can be obtained over the phone at 707-445-7251, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to Noon and 1 to 4:30 p.m., or at the main counter at the Sheriff's Department located at
826 4th St.
Eureka, CA 95501.

Show All Answers

1. Can I find out who is on probation?
2. Do I have a warrant?
3. Where is Juvenile Delinquency Court held, and when?
4. Can I get a copy of a probation report?
5. What is the difference between adult formal supervised probation and "court probation"?
6. How can I get an early termination from probation?
7. What are my rights to possess firearms if I'm on probation?
8. What can I do with an out-of-control teen?
9. What is the difference between adult probation, adult parole, and Post Release Community Supervision?
10. How do I get my adult record expunged, get a certificate of rehabilitation, and a pardon?
11. How do I get my juvenile records sealed?
12. When can my child come home from Juvenile Hall?
13. Can I vote while on parole, probation, post release community supervision (PRCS) or mandatory supervision?