Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Arcata Community Center - 321 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Parkway, Arcata
· Sunday, Oct. 27 - 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
United Indian Health Services – 1600 Weeot Way, Arcata
· Sunday, Oct. 27 - 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Eureka Municipal Auditorium - 1120 F St., Eureka (Bring your own charging equipment)
Humboldt Bay Fire Bode Classroom “Medical Device Charging Station” – 3030 L St., Eureka
· Sunday, Oct. 27 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Ferndale Fire Department - 436 Brown St., Ferndale (staff on hand to evaluate medical and safety needs of residents)
· Sunday, Oct. 27 - 8 a.m. to approximately 7 p.m.
Thomas Home Center - 1685 Sutter Rd, McKinleyville, CA (Bring your own charging equipment)
· Sunday, Oct. 27 - 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
· Weekdays 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. for the duration of the outage
Fortuna Volunteer Fire Department - 320 South Fortuna Blvd., Fortuna (*Medical Device charging only)
· Sunday, Oct. 27 – Available during daylight hours unless staff receive a call for service
Previously Posted PG&E CRC locations are not yet operational.
Follow Sheriff’s OES on Facebook for the most recent updates. www.facebook.com/HumboldtCountyOES/