Community members who are affiliated with the Yurok Tribe, may opt to receive Child Support Services from Yurok Child Support Services. If you already have an open county child support case and would like to find out more about having your case transferred to YCSS, contact your case manager or YCSS at (707) 444-0433.

​​Trinity Links and Resources