Court Information

This page provides links to many court resources which provide the following things:
  • Provide local and statewide court hours of operation and contact information
  • Explain court procedures
  • Self help information
  • Information for requesting assistance from the county Family Law Facilitator

Family Law Facilitator
The Family Law Facilitator program can help those who do not have attorneys to handle their divorce, child custody and visitation, child and spousal support, and paternity cases. Please view more information on their website.

Department of Child Support & The Courts
The Department of Child Support does not provide legal advice and will not contact the court on your behalf. Additionally, the department does not have the authority to change or move a scheduled court date. Only the court can change a court date. The Department of Child Support also is prohibited from providing assistance in child custody and visitation proceedings. Please see the links below for more detailed information.