- County Homepage
- Child Support Services
- Child Support Payments
Child Support Payments
Because we know the transition to paying and receiving child support has an impact on personal budgets, we now offer Financial Coaching to case participants who want to gain control over their finances. A team of case managers who are trained in financial coaching are available to help you through the process of reaching financial freedom.
A judgment free setting is available where you can work through the process of figuring out where your money goes and how to make sure more of it is spent on the important things.
If you are interested in setting up an appointment to find out more about Financial Coaching, let us know.
Making Support PaymentsThe Parent Paying Support can choose whichever payment option is most convenient. For any method you will need your Participant ID Number. If you do not know your Participant ID, call 866-901-3212 and that can be provided.
- Find online payment options at The State Disbursement Unit. Additional fees may apply.
- Set up individual or recurring payments by credit, debit, or EFT at ExpertPay.com.
- By Check or Money Order mailed to the State Disbursement Unit; PO Box 989067, West Sacramento CA 95798
- By Cash at your nearest Local Child Support Agency.
- Through Payroll Deduction with an Income Withholding Order to your current employer.
- Through MoneyGram - find a location at MoneyGram.com/Locations or by calling 1-800-926-9400. Use Receive Code 14630 for California Child Support Payments
- Through PayNearMe - Use PayNearMe at 7-Eleven stores for cash payments. To sign up, go to PayNearMe/California.
- Via PayPal at Child Support Bill Pay.com
Receiving Support Payments
The Person Receiving Support has two options to receive payment electronically. Both options case be set up through The State Disbursement Unit website.
- Direct Deposit to a checking or savings account.
- Electronic Pay Card (EPC) - the new Way2Go MasterCard is now available. If you are having problems accessing funds on your card, give us a call or visit GoProgram.com to register. Also available by phone at 1-888-Way2Go0 (888-929-2460).
To Check Your Account Balance and Payments You have Made or Received
You can avoid the phone tree and Log-in to Customer Connect to see information specific to your case. If you have not received a PIN to access Customer Connect you can contact us at 866-901-3212 to request a PIN be sent to you.
Smart Phone Users - Download the CAChildSup App
From the Apple App store or Google Play store search CAChildSup and have access to your case information in the palm of your hand.
Tell us how we're doing!
Please take a few minutes to complete the Child Support Customer Satisfaction Survey to let us know what's working, what needs to stay the same, and what could be improved!