Stop Commercial Tobacco and Nicotine Use
Commercial tobacco and nicotine addiction can be incredibly hard to quit. Luckily, you’re not alone and there are many resources available for you. If you know of a resource we don’t have listed here, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know about it!
- Indigenous Resources for commercial tobacco products
- Black and African American Resources
- Latinx Resources
- Asian Community
- Military and Veterans
- 2S-LGBTQIA+ community
- NATIVE Tobacco Project, through United Indian Health Services, Humboldt: 707-825-5070.
- Keep Tobacco Sacred
- Indigenous Cessation Resources
- California Indian Museum & Cultural Center Cessation Resources
- Cultural Programs with Two Feathers in McKinleyville
- “Sacred Jewels," from the Tribal Community Coordinating Center:
- How were both Indigenous and Black/African Americans targeted in colonial America? Tobacco
- Embrace No Menthol Sunday, one day a year
- Center for Black Health
- African American Tobacco Control Leadership Council
- Find likeminded black and brown community members here in Humboldt through the safe space at Black Humboldt!
- Quit Chew or Smokeless Tobacco
- Download a quit plan today!
- Keep our tribal lands clean from harm! (PDF)
- Mantengamos Limpias Nuestras Tierras Tribales! (PDF)
- Smokefree Sign for Anyone Worried About Forest Fires (PDF)
- Firefighters and Smokeless Tobacco Impacts (PDF)
- Tobacco Industry Targeting Rural Areas (PDF)