Agricultural Commissioner - Sealer of Weights & Measures
The Agricultural Commissioner is responsible for administering 2 budget units, which are the Agricultural / Weights and Measures and the Wildlife Services budget.
The Agricultural Commissioner provides environmental protection through agricultural pest exclusion, detection, pesticide use enforcement, and support of USDA animal damage control program; protects consumers by inspecting / testing all commercial weighing devices and enforcing package label laws.
- Apiary Registration Form (fillable pdf) Opens a New Window.
- California Code Regarding Beekeeping
- Color and Grade
- Honey Bee Swarms Reporting & Recovery
- Organic Apiculture
- Standard Containers
- Laws and Regulations for Cannabis Cultivators
- Operator Identification Application
- Pest Control Adviser (PCA) Registration - fillable
- Structural Pest Control Business / Qualifying Manager Registration - fillable Opens a New Window.
- Pest Control Business County Registration 2018 (fillable) Opens a New Window.
- Pesticide Resources - Pesticide Use on Marijuana
- Pesticide Resources - Pest Management Practices for Marijuana Growers
- Pesticide Safety: A Reference Manual for Private Applicators, 2nd Ed.
- Agricultural Commissioner Dept Fees FY 16-17
- Crop Loss Survey (PDF)
- Egg Handlers Registration Application
- Fair Packaging and Labeling Act
- Farm Labor Contract registration - fillable
- Nursery Fee Exempt License (PDF)
- Nursery Stock License Application (PDF)
- Weights & Measures Regulatory Requirements for Medical Cannabis
Credit Cards Now Accepted!
You may now pay online or in person with a credit card. Credit card payments will incur a convenience fee charged by Heartland Corporation for the convenience, not Humboldt County.