North Coast Regional Department of Child Support Services

What Can Child Support Do For You?

To go straight to the website for the NCR DCSS Office in Trinity County go to
NCR DCSS has two offices where we provide services in Humboldt and Trinity County.  Feel free to contact us at either of our locations.  We are glad to assist you with all of your Child Support needs.

 ADA Icon  
The Department of Child Support Services does not discriminate on the basis of disability however this facility is not fully accessible. With a 72 hour prior notice, a request for reasonable accommodations and modifications to our services which does not cause undue hardship or alter the nature of the services we provide, will be honored, please contact: (707) 441-3220 for accommodations or auxiliary services