To Reserve the Eureka Main Library's
Large Meeting Room
Reservations must be made with the Departmental Secretary. Call 707-269-1918, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Wednesday through Saturday.
You may call to determine availability, but a reservation will not be accepted until an application form is filled out and returned to the Secretary.
Fees, Certificate of Insurance, and Nonprofit Status
The Certificate of Insurance and applicable fees must be filed with the Departmental Secretary before a reservation is accepted for the large meeting room. The library cannot bill for the fee.
- You must submit a copy of your IRS letter showing Non-Profit status with your application.
- Meetings may be scheduled up to 2 months in advance, and must be scheduled no less than 2 weeks in advance.
- Confirmations will be made on a first-come, first-serve basis, in the priority order listed below.
for the Eureka Main Library Large Meeting Room
- Library and library-related, Library-sponsored groups and programs.
- Other County Departments and County-sponsored events.
- Educational programs and meetings associated with other public agencies.
- Community groups not listed above.
Only one non-library event or meeting will be scheduled per day in the large meeting room
For Non-Library Groups, One Meeting Per Quarter-Year
Only library or library-related groups may schedule more than one meeting per quarter.