Find a Vegetation Management Contractor

The Humboldt County Fire Safe Council (HCFSC) provides a list of vegetation contractors as a service to County residents seeking to enhance defensible space, clear emergency evacuation/access routes, and improve forest health and resilience. A web form is provided at the bottom of this page for contractors who would like to be added to the list.

How To: Use the Filter and Sort buttons to find contractors in your area or that perform the services you need. Click an individual contractor card to see all associated details. You may also download a CSV or view a larger version by selecting the appropriate button at the bottom of the database window.

The HCFSC and the County of Humboldt make neither implied nor actual endorsements, recommendations and/or certifications as to the performance of any business or individual listed in this directory. Users of this directory are encouraged to request references and documentation of all applicable licenses and/or insurance coverages prior to entering into agreements with the businesses and individuals listed.

Southern Humboldt residents and contractors: Please note that the Southern Humboldt Fire Safe Council maintains an independent list of contractors serving the Southern Humboldt Area, most or all of whom are also included in the list below. Some details may vary.


Are you a vegetation management contractor?

Fill out the form below to be added to the database. Please contact the FSC Coordinator to have existing information updated.