The Human Resources Department manages the county Human Resources and Risk Management Programs, including:
- Administering Benefit Programs
- Administering Contracts with Employee Organizations
- Administering County Insurance and Liability Programs
- Conducting Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance Activities
- Conducting Employee Relations Process
- Ensuring Equal Employment
- Keeping Employee Records
- Maintaining County Salary Plans
- Processing Workers’ Compensation
See what holidays the county is closed.
Information about County-provided employee benefits as well as voluntary benefits.
Find a list of the stages you will go through for employment with the county.
Information about job opportunities with Humboldt County
Information about bargaining units, compensation plans, salary tables, and merit system rules
Explore the responsibilities of the risk management division.