Notice of Temporary Accommodation
The Humboldt County Courthouse 4th Street entrances will be closed Monday, August 7, 2023, and are scheduled to reopen to normal business hours on Monday, September 11, 2023. The 5th Street entrance to the courthouse will remain open.
If you are unable to access the courthouse due to the closure of the 4th Street entrances, temporary accommodations are available for programs and services located in the Humboldt County Courthouse. For more information regarding temporary accommodations for the Human Resources please call 707-476-2349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience during construction on the 4th Street side of the Humboldt County Courthouse.
The Human Resources Department includes Personnel, Payroll and Risk Management functions, including:
- Administering Benefit Programs
- Administering Bi-Weekly Payroll
- Administering Contracts with Employee Organizations
- Administering County Insurance and Liability Programs
- Conducting Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance Activities
- Conducting Employee Relations Process
- Ensuring Equal Employment
- Keeping Employee Records
- Maintaining County Salary Plans
- Processing Workers’ Compensation
See what days county offices are closed.
Information about County-provided employee benefits as well as voluntary benefits.
Find a list of the stages you will go through for employment with the county.
Information about job opportunities with Humboldt County
Information about bargaining units, compensation plans, salary tables, and merit system rules
Explore the responsibilities of the risk management division.
This page is dedicated to the county's Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion activities and resources.