1. Log in to your library account. Sign in with your name and library card number. Leave the 'Enter Your PIN' field blank, and log in.
2. This time, you will see the message, 'Please enter a new PIN.'
3. Decide what 4-digit number you want for your PIN. It should be a number that is easy for you to remember and hard for others to guess.. (Note - if a PIN is super-easy, like 1234, or if it doesn't have exactly four numbers, the system won't accept it.)
4. Put your library card number in again (and your name if your name isn't already filled in), and enter your new PIN in the boxes where it says 'Enter Your PIN' and 'Enter Your PIN Again'.
5. Be sure to write your PIN down and keep it somewhere safe until you are sure you can remember it. Please do NOT write it on your library card
5. Click Log in, and you are done!