Revenue Recovery

The Revenue Recovery Team collects court fines as directed by the Superior Court of California, outstanding fees due to the county in association to court cases, victim restitution, and other delinquent fees owed to various county departments. 


Revenue Recovery accepts cash, personal checks, cashier checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express.
Check and money order payments can be mailed to the Recovery Team located within the Humboldt County Courthouse at:

Humboldt County Revenue Recovery.
825 5th St.
Room 125
Eureka, Ca 95501

You may also utilize our payment drop boxes located at the 4th and 5th street entrances of the Humboldt County Courthouse.

You can pay online or by phone using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, or American Express for a small convenience fee, through the nCourt Payment website or call 707-832-5641.

Revenue Recovery does refer cases to the following agencies for collection effort. If your case is placed with one of these agencies, please contact the agency directly for payment arrangements. 

Franchise Tax Board- Court Ordered Debt Collections

Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson. LLP

Attorneys at Law


Helpful Forms