Business Owner Guidance
- "Facial Coverings Worn Here" (County)
- "Coberturas Faciales Usadas Aquí" (County)
- "Keeping the Facility Safe" (CDC)
- "Cleaning and disinfecting your facility" (CDC)
- "What should my business do to prepare?" (National Restaurant Association)
Guidance for Business Owners
- California Recovery Roadmap Survey: CDPH and the State of California are collecting input from community members and business owners about ways to make safe reopening possible (and profitable) for California businesses.
- Johns Hopkins Public Health Principles for a Phased Reopening: Guidance for Governors: This document contains links to sample guidance documents from places around the country as well as the CDC. Best practices by sector. See pages 12 through 19.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Communities, Schools, Workplaces and Events: This page contains guidance for community mitigation strategies for a variety of environments including businesses, parks, schools, universities, detention facilities, and more.
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19: The US Department of Labor Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) provides a more comprehensive guide to COVID-19 mitigation for businesses, with a focus on protecting employees from exposure and transmission in the workplace. In addition to general guidance about preparing for impacts from COVID-19 and implementing workplace controls, there is also more specific information about work settings stratified by level of risk.
- OSHA’s COVID-19 website: Provided guidance for employers in a variety of sectors. Some guidance is available for download in English and Spanish. Interim guidance is available for specific worker groups and their employers.
- Cal/OSHA's COVID-19 website: Guidance and training resources to help employers comply with health and safety requirements and to provide workers information on how to protect themselves and prevent the spread of the disease.