- CA - General Assistance & Relief
- IRS - Federal Income Tax Payment Extension
- SMART - Available Help
- USDA - Immediate Measures to Help Rural Communities
- CA - Business Info
- CA - State Treasurer
- CALED - Economic Development Resources
- DHS - Disaster Assistance
- DHS - Identification of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers (PDF)
- North Coast SBDC - Resources
- North Coast SBDC - Updates
- SBA - Disaster Loan Program
- SBA - Economic Injury Disaster Loans
March 25, 2020 - USDA Measures to Help Rural Communities
USDA Rural Development has taken a number of immediate actions to help rural residents, businesses and communities affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. Rural Development will keep our customers, partners, and stakeholders continuously updated as more actions are taken to better serve rural America.
March 18, 2020 - Guidance on Food and Beverage Venues Provided
The Humboldt County Joint Information Center (JIC) has received calls requesting clarification of guidance for food and beverage venues updated earlier this week by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH).
Read more: Food and beverage venue guidance (PDF).
March 18, 2020 - Treasurer Fiona Ma Offers Resources to Small Businesses Affected by COVID-19
Read more: Affected small businesses
Feb. 24, 2020 - Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond COVID-19
The Humboldt County Department of Health & Human Services has received numerous calls from local business owners and employees about what precautions can be taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is recommending certain measures to businesses to help limit workplace exposure. See below for specific guidance from the CDC.
Read more: COVID-19 CDC guidance for businesses (PDF).