- County Homepage
- Health & Human Services
- Social Services
- Partner Info Sheets
Partner Info Sheets
Info sheets from Social Services
The audience for these one page info sheets is DHHS staff, partners and assisters who need plain, clear, introductory language and information to talk with customers, clients, patients and community members.
- Info sheets are not meant to give detailed information. No regulations are referenced.
- Info sheets are not written with the direct customer or client as the audience. Info sheets may be given to customers by staff or assisters for reference.
- Info sheets are intended to be a beginner’s base on which to build additional knowledge.
CalFresh & Medi-Cal
- I-13-06 Info sheet - CalFresh and Medi-Cal - Non-Citizens
- I-13-07 Info Sheet - CalFresh and Medi-Cal - College Students
- I-13-08 Info Sheet - CalFresh and Medi-Cal - Native Americans and Reservations
- I-13-09 Info Sheet - CalFresh and Medi-Cal - Elderly and Persons with Disabilities
- I-13-15 Info Sheet - CalFresh - After the Application
- I-13-16 Info Sheet - Inmates Probation Parole and Wellness & Recovery
- I-13-18 Info Sheet - CalFresh and Medi-Cal - Inter-County Transfers
- I-13-19 Info Sheet - CalFresh and Medi-Cal - Sharing information
- I-13-23 Info sheet - Social Services - E-tools
- I-13-44 Info Sheet - Keeping CalFresh & Medi-Cal Benefits
- I-22-02 Info Sheet - Medi-Cal General Information
- I-22-03 Info Sheet - Medi-Cal - BIC, Share of Cost and Premiums
- I-22-04 Info Sheet - Medi-Cal - Managed Care
- I-22-05 Info Sheet - Medi-Cal - Medicare and Medicare Savings Programs
- I-22-06 Info Sheet - Living Arrangements for the Elderly and Persons with Disabilities
- I-22-09 Info sheet - Medi-Cal - 250 Percent Working Disabled Program
- I-22-09 Info Sheet - 250 percent Working Disabled Program LARGE PRINT
- I-22-10 Info Sheet - Medi-Cal for Children
- I-22-29 Info sheet - Medi-Cal - Transitional and Presumptive Benefits
Need More Language Options?
Spanish Partner Information Sheets are now available.
The Social Services Community Liaison can be contacted with any questions or requests about the Info Sheet Series by email at CalFreshOutreach@co.humboldt.ca.us or by phone at 707-476-4760.