Partner Info Sheets
Info sheets from Social Services
The audience for these one page info sheets is DHHS staff, partners and assisters who need plain, clear, introductory language and information to talk with customers, clients, patients and community members.
- Info sheets are not meant to give detailed information. No regulations are referenced.
- Info sheets are not written with the direct customer or client as the audience. Info sheets may be given to customers by staff or assisters for reference.
- Info sheets are intended to be a beginner’s base on which to build additional knowledge.
CalFresh & Medi-Cal
- I-13-06 Info sheet - CalFresh and Medi-Cal - Non-Citizens
- I-13-07 Info Sheet - CalFresh and Medi-Cal - College Students
- I-13-08 Info Sheet - CalFresh and Medi-Cal - Native Americans and Reservations
- I-13-09 Info Sheet - CalFresh and Medi-Cal - Elderly and Persons with Disabilities
- I-13-15 Info Sheet - CalFresh - After the Application
- I-13-16 Info Sheet - CalFresh and Medi-Cal - Inmates Probation and Parole
- I-13-18 Info Sheet - CalFresh and Medi-Cal - Inter-County Transfers
- I-13-19 Info Sheet - CalFresh and Medi-Cal - Sharing information
- I-13-23 Info sheet - Social Services - E-tools
- I-22-02 Info Sheet - Medi-Cal General Information
- I-22-03 Info Sheet - Medi-Cal - BIC, Share of Cost and Premiums
- I-22-04 Info Sheet - Medi-Cal - Managed Care
- I-22-05 Info Sheet - Medi-Cal - Medicare and Medicare Savings Programs
- I-22-06 Info Sheet - Living Arrangements for the Elderly and Persons with Disabilities
- I-22-09 Info sheet - Medi-Cal - 250 Percent Working Disabled Program
- I-22-10 Info sheet - Medi-Cal for Children
- I-22-29 Info sheet - Medi-Cal - Transitional and Presumptive Benefits