Image of the Humboldt County Correctional Facility

There are two methods to bail a person out of the Humboldt County Correctional Facility.


Cash bail may be posted by anyone, including the inmate. Cash, traveler's checks, money orders, and certified checks in the exact amount of bail made out to "Humboldt Superior Court". Personal and business checks are not accepted.


A bail bond executed by a licensed bail agent is the second method to bail a inmate out of the facility. If you have any questions regarding bail bonds, please contact an agent of your choosing. Their phone numbers can be found in the phone book or on the bulletin board in our public lobby.

The Humboldt County Correctional Facility will never contact you to collect a bail payment.