Eel Russian River Commission
Meets quarterly (one meeting held in each county annually).
- March 29, 2019 at 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Board of Supervisors Chamber, First Floor, 825 5th St., Eureka, CA 95501
- May 24, 2019 at 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Board of Supervisors Chambers, 255 N Forbes St., #109, Lakeport, CA 95453
- August 23, 2019 at 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Board of Supervisors Chambers, 501 Low Gap Rd., Ukiah, CA 95482
- November 22, 2019 at 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Board of Supervisors Chambers, 575 Administration Drive #100, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Humboldt, Lake, Mendocino, and Sonoma County Boards of Supervisors.
The Eel Russian River Commission shall be governed by a Board of Directors composed of one Member and one Alternate from the governing board of each public entity that is a party to the Eel Russian River Joint Powers Agreement for the formulation and implementation of an Eel Russian River Watershed Conservation and Development Plan.
One (1) year.
Title I, Division 7, Chapter 5 (commencing with Section 6500) of the Government Code of the State of California
To provide for the joint exercise of member-county (Humboldt, Mendocino, Lake and Sonoma) said powers in aiding and assisting in the implementation of an Eel Russian River Watershed Conservation and Development Plan.
|Humboldt||Supervisor Estelle Fennell (Member)||01/08/19||12/31/19|
|Humboldt||Supervisor Rex Bohn (Alternate)||01/08/19||12/31/19|
|Mendocino||Supervisor Carrie Brown (Member)||01/08/19||12/31/19|
|Mendocino||Supervisor John McCowen (Alternate)||01/08/19||12/31/19|
|Lake||Supervisor Eddie Crandell (Member)||01/08/19||12/31/19|
|Sonoma||Supervisor James Gore (Member)||01/08/19||12/31/19|
|Sonoma||Supervisor Lynda Hopkins (Alternate)||01/08/19||12/31/19|