2019 Open Enrollment
Open Enrollment runs from September 10th through October 5th. All changes made during this period will be effective January 1, 2019.
Health Insurance Information
- 2019 Rate Sheet
- CalPERS Health Benefit Summary
- CalPERS Health Program Guide
- CalPERS Medicare Enrollment Guide
- Provider Contact Information
- Anthem Traditional HMO Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- Blue Shield Access+ HMO Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- PERS Select Plan Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- PERS Choice Plan Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- PERS Care Plan Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- PORAC Summary of Benefits & Coverage
Opt Out Information
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Opt Out Annual Verification will not coincide with Open Enrollment this year.
If you are currently opting out of health insurance through the County of Humboldt, annual verification of other health insurance coverage will be required in order to continue to receive the Opt Out differential payment for calendar year 2019. However, this verification process will take place at a later date and you will be notified via County email or US mail when that process begins. You will be given ample time to submit your proof of other coverage.
Please Note: If you enrolled in the Opt Out on or after June 1, 2018, verification of health insurance coverage will not be required until next calendar year.
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Assistance (DCA) Information
You must make your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) elections online using the WealthCare Portal.
- To begin the Online Enrollment process, please navigate to: www.amben.com/enroll
- Your Employer ID is: ABGCOH
- FSA Enrollment Guide
IMPORTANT NOTICE: After making an election and clicking "Done", you MUST print, sign and return the Enrollment Summary page to County of Humboldt Risk Management no later than 5:00pm PST on 10/5/2018, or you will not be enrolled for the 2019 Plan Year.
The Voluntary Benefits Program consists of a number of valuable insurance plans that complement your employer-provided benefits package and provide additional financial security for you and your family. The Farmington Company, our program service provider, can enroll you into the voluntary programs during our Open Enrollment period. A Farmington Company representative will discuss the programs with you in detail to help you make an informed decision. Please call 1-800-621-0067 for more information.