The Countywide Redevelopment (RDA) Oversight Board was established in accordance with Health and Safety Code § 34179(j). The purpose of the board is to oversee and direct the Successor Agencies of the former redevelopment agencies. The board will direct the process of dissolving the former redevelopment agencies in Humboldt County.
The board has fiduciary responsibility to the holders of obligations and taxing entities that benefit from distributions of property tax revenue (Health and Safety Code § 34179(i)).
Semi-annual meetings will be held in January and May of each year. Notifications will be posted on this website at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.
Special meetings will be held when needed. Notifications will be posted on this website at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Meetings will be held at this location: Humboldt County Courthouse, 825 Fifth St, Eureka CA 95501
The Oversight Board consists of 7 members appointed by:
- County Board of Supervisors (2 members, one must be a member of the public)
- City Selection Committee (1 member)
- Independent Special District Selection Committee (1 member)
- Chancellor of the California Community Colleges (1 member)
- County Superintendent of Schools (1 member)
- The recognized employee organization representing the largest number of successor agency employees (1 member)
Board members serve without compensation or reimbursement for expenses.
Current Agenda: Agenda
ROPS 19-20 A Report
ROPS 19-20 B Report