This page is dedicated to providing information for people affected by the 2018 fires occurring in Northern California.
The Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office of Emergency Services is currently on standby to provide resources to help with rescue and recovery efforts associated with the Carr Fire. Office of Emergency Services personnel are currently assessing support services needed for evacuees coming to Humboldt County.
RESOURCES AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC
Evacuees who are in need of support services should contact the Humboldt County Public Information line at (707) 441-5000.
Open Door Clinic is accepting patients who have been displaced due to the Carr Fire. Evacuees in need of medical care are encouraged to visit the Eureka Community Health and Wellness Center, located at 2200 Tydd Street in Eureka.
- For more information, contact Open Door Clinic at 707-441-1624.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Please do not donate material goods. The best way to help is to provide a financial donation to a legitimate and reputable source.
- Pay it Forward Humboldt is accepting gift cards and n95 breathing masks ONLY at the following locations:
Root 101 Nursery
770 Wildwood Ave, Rio Dell, CA 95562
PALCO Pharmacy in Scotia
113 Main Street Suite D, Scotia, CA 95565
Glamorous and Five Oclock Shadow
1095 S. Fortuna Blvd #G, Fortuna, CA 95540
Humboldt Motorsports in Eureka
3990 Broadway St, Eureka, CA 95503
Funk Shui in Mckinleyville
1537 City Center Rd, McKinleyville, CA 95519
Open Door Community Health Center in Ferndale
638 Main St, Ferndale, CA 95536
Redwoods Rural Health Center
101 West Coast Rd # B, Redway, CA 95560
Root 101 in Garberville 707-219-0009
350 Sprowl Creek Rd, Garberville, CA 95542
River Song Natural Foods in Willow Creek
80 Country Club Dr, Willow Creek, CA 95573
Dazeys Willow Creek
41212 CA-299, Willow Creek, CA 95573
Bigfoot Rafting Trinity County
40630 CA-299, Willow Creek, CA 95573
- Redwood Capital Bank has established a “Humboldt Cares- Redding Fire Fund” to help fire victims in the Redding area. Donations can be made all three branch locations.
- Coast Central Credit Union has established a Fire Relief Donation Account where all donations will go to various organizations involved in relief efforts. Donations can be made at any branch location.
- United Way of Northern California has set United Way of Northern California has set up a relief fund for those affected by the Shasta County fires. To help, text CARRFIRE to 91999 or visit their website Opens a New Window. .
- 100 percent of funds raised will benefit victims of the CARR Fire. Learn more at United Way Opens a New Window. .