Behavioral Health Quality Improvement
Behavioral Health Quality Improvement monitors services that are provided throughout Humboldt County’s Mental Health Plan—including contracted providers—to ensure that state contracts and state and federal regulations are met. We develop data-driven decisions and processes to continually monitor the quality of care that our consumers receive. We do this through regular audits, producing annual quality improvement goals and reports, as well as collaborating with providers, consumers, and family and community members to inform performance improvement projects. We also develop training and other resources to support programs. Additionally, we maintain knowledge of current federal and state rules and regulations that guide daily operations.
Client and Community Feedback
Behavioral Health Quality Improvement (QI) wants to hear from you. Your feedback is critical in ensuring Behavioral Health maintains the highest quality of care for our consumers.
Client Comment Cards
Client comment cards provide an opportunity for clients to provide feedback on our services in the community, and opt to receive a call or email back from QI.
- 720 Wood Street BH Main Campus (Reception and Medication Support)
- Children's Behavioral Health Clinic
- Community Corrections Resource Center (CCRC)
- Comprehensive Community Treatment (CCT)
- Garberville Outpatient Clinic
- Healthy Moms Program
- Homeless Outreach and Mobile Engagement (HOME)
- New Horizon Continuing Care (Regional Facility)
- Older Adult Outpatient Services
- Transition Age Youth Division (TAY)
- Willow Creek Clinic
Sempervirens (SV) Patient Satisfaction Survey
Patient satisfaction surveys are subjective quality indicators, which reflect the quality of Behavioral Health services and treatment as perceived by patients. Patient satisfaction is widely recognized as a central indicator of service quality and care.
Use the link below to fill out an SV Patient Satisfaction Survey PDF, to provide feedback on our services in the community.
SV Patient Satisfactory Survey (PDF)
Client Problem Resolution Process - Grievances and Appeals
Behavioral Health prides itself in providing the best quality of care for our community. However, should you have a complaint, grievance or appeal we believe it is critical to understand your rights in the Client Problem Resolution Process. Linked below is the Client Problem Resolution Guide and Form. The guide lists your rights in the problem resolution process as well as instructions and details about what you can expect while filing a grievance or appeal.
Click on the link below to read the Problem Resolution Guide for detailed instructions. Client Problem Resolution Guide (PDF)
Click on the link below to fill out and print the grievance form and begin the Client Problem Resolution Process.
Client Problem Resolution Request Form (PDF)
Mail completed forms to:
Quality Improvement Coordinator
Humboldt County Behavioral Health
720 Wood St.
Eureka, CA 95501
Humboldt County Mental Health Plan State Performance Dashboard Reports
- Children and Youth Performance Outcomes System Report, with charts (PDF)
- Children and Youth Performance Outcomes System Report, without charts (PDF)
- Adults Performance Outcomes System Report, with charts (PDF)
- Adults Performance Outcomes System Report, without charts (PDF)
Humboldt County’s Presumptive Transfer (AB 1299) Points of Contacts
- Probation, Brett Moranda, 707-268-3303
- Child Welfare, Alison Phongsavath, 707-388-6707
- Mental Health, Rachel Davis-Packer, 707-268-2800