Zoning Administrator Meetings
Due to COVID-19 concerns, the Governor of the State of California has issued Executive Order N-29-20 and Order N-25-20 establishing social distancing measures and suspending provisions of the Brown Act. For this reason, we ask that you:
Listen or Watch the live stream of the Zoning Administrator Meeting: You may access the live stream of the July 16th 2020 meeting in two ways:
- You may access the live stream of the meeting by using the following link: https://zoom.us/j/94513144257 Password: 421159
- Call in via telephone at 346 248-7799, enter meeting ID 945 1314 4257 Password 421159
PUBLIC COMMENT INSTRUCTIONS DURING THE MEETING:
Participate in the public comment period of the meeting in the following two ways:
1. Via Computer as an attendee: To raise your hand click the Raise Hand icon on the bottom of the Zoom window. When you click the Raise Hand icon, a hand icon will appear next to your name that will notify the host your hand is raised. You will also see the hand icon turn green. When you want to lower your hand, you can click the hand icon again and your hand will be lowered. When you are called upon to speak the Zoom platform will ask you for permission to unmute your mic. If you encounter any issues, please use the call-in option below.
2. Via phone call using cellphone or landline: When the Planning Commission begins, call in to the conference line. When the Planning Commission starts to discuss the item you wish to comment on, Press *9 to raise your hand. When you are called upon to speak, you will be prompted to unmute your mic.
The County of Humboldt is committed to providing equal access to all county programs, services and activities through the provision of accommodations for individuals with disabilities as required under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). With 72 hours prior notice, a request for reasonable accommodation or modification can be made. Please contact the Planning Department at 707-445-7541 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or the ADA Coordinator at 844-365-0352 or by email at email@example.com .
- 10 a.m.
- Typically scheduled on Thursdays, based upon the number of projects ready for hearing
- Planning and Building Department
3015 H St.
Eureka, CA 95501
Any person may appear and present testimony on any matter before the Zoning Administrator. At any time prior to opening the public hearing on an application, the Zoning Administer may pull an item from the agenda and refer the application to the Humboldt County Planning Commission for hearing and decision.
If this project is referred for hearing to the Planning Commission, the county will provide public notice of the new hearing in accordance with provisions of state law.
Persons wishing to file documentation on any agenda item for the official record must submit an original and four (4) copies of each document to the Zoning Administrator Clerk at the Planning and Building Department, 3015 H Street in Eureka.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View All Agendas and Minutes Opens a New Window.
General questions regarding the Zoning Administrator, the permit process, submission of materials, and other information not specific to a project may be obtained from the Current Planning Division of the Planning and Building Department by calling 707-445-7541, e-mailing the planning clerk firstname.lastname@example.org , or visiting:
3015 H St.
Eureka, CA 95501