Planning Commission Meetings
HOW TO LISTEN OR WATCH THE PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING:
Listen or Watch the live stream of the Planning Commission Meeting in two ways:
- You may access the live stream of the meeting by using the following link: https://zoom.us/j/93764559223 Password: 200525
- Call in via telephone at 346 248-7799, enter meeting id 937-6455-9223 , Password: 200525
- Or while watching Access Humboldt
PUBLIC COMMENT INSTRUCTIONS DURING THE MEETING:
Participate in the public comment period of the meeting in the following two ways:
- Via Computer as an attendee: To raise your hand click the Raise Hand icon on the bottom of the Zoom window. When you click the Raise Hand icon, a hand icon will appear next to your name that will notify the host your hand is raised. You will also see the hand icon turn green. When you want to lower your hand, you can click the hand icon again and your hand will be lowered. When you are called upon to speak the Zoom platform will ask you for permission to unmute your mic.
If you encounter any issues, please use the call-in option below.
- Via phone call using cellphone or landline: When the Planning Commission begins, call in to the conference line. When the Planning Commission starts to discuss the item you wish to comment on, Press *9 to raise your hand. When you are called upon to speak, you will be prompted to unmute your mic.
PUBLIC COMMENT PRIOR TO THE MEETING:
To submit public comment to the Planning Commission please email Planningclerk@co.humboldt.ca.us and provide your name, the agenda item number(s) on which you wish to speak. If you do not have access to email, a voicemail may be left at 707 445-7541 and will follow the same procedure as email public comments. All public comment submitted after the agenda has been published will be included with the administrative record after the fact.
The County of Humboldt is committed to providing equal access to all county programs, services and activities through the provision of accommodations for individuals with disabilities as required under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). With 72 hours prior notice, a request for reasonable accommodation or modification can be made. Please contact the Planning Commission Clerk at 707-445-7541 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org the ADA Coordinator at 844-365-0352 or by email at email@example.com
- 6 - 9:30 pm
- 1st Thursday of the month
- Board of Supervisors' Chambers
Humboldt County Courthouse
825 5th Street
Eureka CA, 95501
- Wheelchair access is located at the 829 4th Street entrance
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View All Agendas and Minutes
To email public comments to the Planning Commission, please contact the Planning Clerk.
To serve on the Planning Commission, please fill out an application and submit it to the Clerk of the Board. Citizens from any district in Humboldt County are welcome to apply, though some appointments are district-specific.
You can also mail applications to:
Humboldt County Clerk of the Board
825 5th Street, Room 111
Eureka, CA 95501
|Alan Bongio||District 1||January 10, 2017||January 31, 2021|
|Ronnie Pellegrini||District 2||May 19, 2020||January 31, 2024|
|Noah Levy||District 3||January 10, 2017||January 31, 2021|
|Mike L Newman||District 4||January 31, 2019||January 31, 2023|
|Peggy O'Neill||District 5||January 22, 2019||January 31, 2023|
|Melanie McCavour||At-Large||January 15, 2019||January 31, 2023|
|Brian Mitchell||At-Large||January 24, 2017||January 31, 2021|
- Ordinance Numbers: 2214, 1472, 1350, 1080, 932, 597, 436, 330, and 166
- Appointing Power: Board of Supervisors
- Members: 7 members (1 member from each district and 2 members at-large)
- Qualifications: Must live within District represented for District 1-5 categories
- Term: 4 Years
- Function: Make decisions on planning and zoning matters