Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Create a Website Account
- Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Website Sign In
How Do I...
Review accessibility resources
Supervisors, Planning Commission
Find job opportunities
Access helpful resources
Explore county parks
Sign up For
Receive Humboldt Alerts
Justice, Rehabilitation and Community Safety
Core Organizational Values
- Following the spirit of the rules and standards for principled conduct or practice, especially regarding policy and procedures
- Being receptive to contradictory or new ideas/concepts without bias.
- Understanding another person's situation, feelings and motives. Empathy does not always require sympathy or agreement; it requires understanding.
- Being committed to hard work, self reliance, and creativity to meet Department standards.
- Thinking about the good qualities of someone or something. Believing that a good result will happen. Being hopeful.
- Successfully producing the intended result.
- Acknowledging others respectfully
- Demonstrating a willingness to help
- Relying on standardized procedures
- Encouraging active participation
- Committing to the organizational mission and values
- Exercising professional and personal growth
- Encouraging professional and personal growth
- Treating others fairly and ethically
Learning from Failure
- Learning through experience
- Appreciating worth in providing service to the community
Can I find out who is on probation?
Do I have a warrant?
Where is Juvenile Delinquency Court held, and when?
Adult Probation Services
Adult Community Service Work Program
Adult Drug Court
Community Corrections Partnership
Community Corrections Resource Center
Healthy Alternatives for Youth & Families Program
Juvenile Probation Services
Community Schools Liaison
Juvenile Community Service Work
New Horizons Program
Secure Youth Treatment Program
Juvenile Revenue Recovery Division
Juvenile Hall Replacement Project
Government Websites by
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow