Online Crime Reporting
Welcome to the Humboldt County Sheriff's Office Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency.
- This incident occurred within the Humboldt County Sheriff's Office City limits.
- There are No Known suspects.
- This did not occur on a State Freeway.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online report has been submitted" showing that your report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Online Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime per California Penal Code 148.5(a).
Select a category below to begin report
Using the Humboldt County Sheriff's Office Police Online Reporting System you can report the following incidents: (Select an incident below to make a report)