12 Noon Oct. 8, Eureka Library, Thursday Afternoon Book Club discusses The Light Between Oceans, by M.L. Stedman.
6:30 p.m. Weds. Oct. 7, Eureka Library Family Fun Night: Monsters!
Through Sat. October 3, celebrate Banned Books Week at McKineyville Library. Free the jailed books!
1:00 p.m. Weds. Oct. 7 and Weds. Oct. 21, Native American Tales with Jacqueline Letalien
Sat. Oct. 17, Eureka Library, Humboldt County Children's Author Festival Autograph Session and Book Sale. Meet the authors and get your old favorites signed or buy new books.
Sat. Oct. 3, 1:00 p.m., Eureka Library, Humboldt Historical Society Lecture "The Cost of Contempt: Loss of the USS Milwaukee" with Savannah Smith.
Sat Oct. 3
Sun Oct. 4
Wed Oct. 7
Wed Oct. 7
Thu Oct. 8
A vital community institution, the Library provides service to all county residents and visitors through the Main Library in Eureka, ten Branch Libraries, and a Bookmobile. Everyone is welcome to visit and use the Humboldt County Library.
If you are a Humboldt County resident, please ask for a library card. With your card, you can take books, music, films and magazines home. From your home computer, use your library card number to download free library eBooks and eAudiobooks. Your library card is also the easiest way to use our free internet terminals. It's good at all branches of the Humboldt County Public Library System.
- How can I renew a book?
- Where is it? It used to be on the Library web page and I can't find it now.
- How can I use the Library's computers?
- Can I access free wireless internet at the Library?
- How can I make the text on the library website bigger?
- How can I find out about upcoming events at the Library?
- How can I get a Library Card?
- How can I download free eBooks or eAudiobooks from the Library?
- What is a Zip Book?
- How can I search for a film at the Library?
- Why is the Library closed on Mondays?
- I have a comment or question about the Library Website. How can I contact the Webmaster?
- At the Main Library, which computers can I use to find a book?
- In the Main Library, where's the restroom?