3:00 - 5:00 p.m. Tues. Aug. 2, Humboldt Literacy Project Drop-In Hours at Eureka, Fortuna, Arcata Libraries. Find out about volunteering or learning.
6:30 p.m. Weds. Aug. 3, Fortuna Library Film Series: Shawshank Redemption.
11:00 a.m. Fri. Aug. 5, Eureka Library, Baby Read & Grow
12:00 noon Thurs. Aug. 11, Eureka Library, Thursday Afternoon Book Group.
Tue Aug. 2
Wed Aug. 3
Fri Aug. 5
Sun Aug. 7
Wed Aug. 10
Thu Aug. 11
Sat Aug. 13
Sun Aug. 14
Wed Aug. 24
Welcome to the Humboldt County Library
A vital community institution, the Library provides service to all county residents and visitors through the Main Library in Eureka, ten Branch Libraries, and a Bookmobile. Everyone is welcome to visit and use the Humboldt County Library.
If you are a Humboldt County resident, please ask for a library card. With your card, you can take books, music, films and magazines home. From your home computer, use your library card number to download free library eBooks and eAudiobooks. Your library card is also the easiest way to use our free internet terminals. It's good at all branches of the Humboldt County Public Library System. Here's what you need to bring to get a card.
- How can I renew a book?
- How can I use the Library's computers?
- How can I make the text on the Library website bigger?
- Can I access free wireless internet at the Library?
- How can I find out about upcoming events at the Library?
- How can I download the Library's eBooks & eAudiobooks?
- How can I get a Library Card?
- What is a Zip Book?
- Where is it? It used to be on the Library web page and I can't find it now.
- Will the Library answer questions by email?
- How can I search for a film at the Library?
- Why is the Library closed on Mondays?
- I have a comment or question about the Library Website. How can I contact the Webmaster?
- At the Main Library, which computers can I use to find a book?
- In the Main Library, where's the restroom?