2018 Health Insurance Information
Open Enrollment is September 11 - October 6, 2017.
All changes made during this time will be effective January 1, 2018.
- 2018 Health Insurance Rates
- CalPERS Health Benefit Summary
- CalPERS Health Program Guide
- CalPERS Medicare Enrollment Guide
- Provider Contact Information
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Opt Out Annual Verification has been delayed and will not coincide with Open Enrollment this year.
If you are currently opting out of health insurance through the County of Humboldt, annual verification of other health insurance coverage will be required in order to continue to receive the Opt Out differential payment for calendar year 2018. However, you will be notified via County email and US mail when that process begins and will be given ample time to submit your proof of other coverage.
Please Note: If you enrolled in the Opt Out on or after June 1, 2017, verification of health insurance coverage will not be required until next calendar year.
2018 Health Plan Documents
- Anthem Traditional HMO Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- Blue Shield Access+ HMO Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- Blue Shield Access+ HMO Evidence of Coverage booklet
- PERS Select Basic Plan Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- PERS Choice Basic Plan Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- PERS Care Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- PORAC Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- PORAC Evidence of Coverage booklet
The Voluntary Benefits Program consists of a number of valuable insurance plans that complement your employer-provided benefits package and provide additional financial security for you and your family. The Farmington Company, our program service provider, can enroll you into the voluntary programs during our Open Enrollment period. A Farmington Company representative will discuss the programs with you in detail to help you make an informed decision. Please call 1-800-621-0067 for more information.
- The Farmington Company - Voluntary Benefits Highlights
- American Benefits - Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Dependent Care Account (DCA) Enrollment Guide