Eureka Main Library's Hagopian Gallery features the work of the Redwood Camera Club for its September - October exhibit.
Sat. Sept. 19, 1:00 p.m. Eureka Library, Author Guy Towers & New History of Crescent City's St. George Reef Lighthouse.
12:00 noon, Sept. 10, the Thursday Afternoon Book Club discusses Fire Sale by Sara Paretsky. All are welcome.
All Humboldt County Public Libraries will be closed on Saturday September 5 for Labor Day.
2:00 p.m., Fri. Aug. 29, Blue Lake, Patrick Roskam on the Historic Mill Town of Falk
New! Driver's Ed online via the library. Car, motorcycle, commercial license. Visit our Articles and Databases page and scroll down to Driver's Ed.
Sun Aug. 30
Fri Sep. 4
Sat Sep. 5
Sun Sep. 6
Thu Sep. 10
A vital community institution, the Library provides service to all county residents and visitors through the Main Library in Eureka, ten Branch Libraries, and a Bookmobile. Everyone is welcome to visit and use the Humboldt County Library.
If you are a Humboldt County resident, please ask for a library card. With your card, you can take books, music, films and magazines home. From your home computer, use your library card number to download free library eBooks and eAudiobooks. Your library card is also the easiest way to use our free internet terminals. It's good at all branches of the Humboldt County Public Library System.
- How can I renew a book?
- Where is it? It used to be on the Library web page and I can't find it now.
- How can I use the Library's computers?
- Can I access free wireless internet at the Library?
- How can I make the text on the library website bigger?
- How can I find out about upcoming events at the Library?
- How can I get a Library Card?
- How can I download free eBooks or eAudiobooks from the Library?
- What is a Zip Book?
- How can I search for a film at the Library?
- Why is the Library closed on Mondays?
- I have a comment or question about the Library Website. How can I contact the Webmaster?
- At the Main Library, which computers can I use to find a book?
- In the Main Library, where's the restroom?