11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Sat. Aug. 8, Eureka Library, Friends of the Redwood Libraries Buck-a-Bag Book Sale. Splurge on books at a dollar a bag!
7:00 p.m., Fortuna Library, Thurs. Aug. 13, Silk Road Junction 101 to play at Fortuna Library.
10:00 a.m. Sat. Aug. 8, Arcata Library, SCRAP Humboldt Workshop
5:30 - 8:30 p.m. Friday July 31, McKinleyville Library Film, Beats of the Antonov, Music, Identity & War in Sudan. The film will be followed by a discussion.
Eureka, McKinleyville, Rio Dell and Willow Creek Libraries all offer crafts this summer! See all ongoing library events.
Thu Jul. 30
Fri Jul. 31
Fri Jul. 31
Sat Aug. 1
Sun Aug. 2
A vital community institution, the Library provides service to all county residents and visitors through the Main Library in Eureka, ten Branch Libraries, and a Bookmobile. Everyone is welcome to visit and use the Humboldt County Library.
If you are a Humboldt County resident, please ask for a library card. With your card, you can take books, music, films and magazines home. From your home computer, use your library card number to download free library eBooks and eAudiobooks. Your library card is also the easiest way to use our free internet terminals. It's good at all branches of the Humboldt County Public Library System.
- How can I renew a book?
- Where is it? It used to be on the Library web page and I can't find it now.
- How can I use the Library's computers?
- Can I access free wireless internet at the Library?
- How can I find out about upcoming events at the Library?
- How can I get a Library Card?
- How can I download free eBooks or eAudiobooks from the Library?
- What is a Zip Book?
- How can I search for a film at the Library?
- Why is the Library closed on Mondays?
- I have a comment or question about the Library Website. How can I contact the Webmaster?
- At the Main Library, which computers can I use to find a book?
- In the Main Library, where's the restroom?