NEOGOV Job Application System
- If this is the first time you have used a NEOGOV job application system, you will need to create a new profile. You can do this by clicking on the "Apply" button of any posted recruitment.
- If you have created a NEOGOV profile in the past, you may use your existing login and password. You will want to review the information to ensure it is current and applicable to the job you are applying for.
- Applications and recruitment bulletins can be found using the Job Opportunities or Promotional Opportunities links in the left column of the Human Resources webpage.
- You may only submit applications for current open recruitments.
- A separate job application must be submitted for each recruitment.
- You may attach a copy of your resume when you submit the online application.
- Resumes will not be accepted in-lieu of the required and completed online application.
- The County’s Human Resources system operates by a set of rules and procedures which ensure that employees are hired and promoted on the basis of merit and fitness for the job. Jobs are filled through competitive examinations.
- A complete online application is required for this position. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completed applications.
- All application materials will be reviewed by a panel of subject matter experts. In addition to your education and experience, the quality and content of your completed application will be considered in the screening process. Be sure to complete the application in full, provide relevant job history and experience for the job you are applying for (including your most recent employment), and provide informative answers to any required supplemental questions.
- Those candidates considered to be the most qualified, based on the application materials submitted and the pool of candidates you are competing with, will be invited to a written and/or oral examination, or an evaluation of education and experience.
- If you have questions regarding a specific recruitment call the Human Resources Department at (707) 476-2349 and ask to speak to the analyst coordinating the recruitment.